星期一, 4月 20, 2009

Shopping(April 20)

Though we couldn't stay in Tallinn for more days, we bought lots of souvenirs to keep the wonderful memory in our brains. After breakfast, we left Estonia for Helsinki. I hope next time we might stay more time in such a beautiful and historical country.
Back to Helsinki, we rushed to downtown for shopping. Stockmann is the biggest department store here, we chose to start from the highest floor. Finland is famous for its designs; Mommy selected to buy a pepper-and-salt grinder. I think she was attracted by its appearance and convenience.
If you are interested in what I bought this afternoon, it is a pity that I cannot show the gift right now. Since we need to get the tax-free refund at the airport tomorrow, all the gifts we bought today were sealed. After getting back to Taiwan, I will share with everyone the gifts I chose for myself and for my Daddy.

沒有留言: