星期日, 4月 19, 2009

Holiday Inn(April 18 )

This is the day we would leave Joensuu. Before saying goodbye to the Youth Hostel, we decided to play snowballs again. Everyone got so exhausted because there would be no snowballs after we got back to Helsinki.
Taking trains was quite a big challenge to us due to our heavy luggage. At the critical moment, my nose kept bleeding for the cold and dry air. This bothered me and my mother a lot. After settling down everything in the train, we found my nine-axis robot was left in the train station of Joensuu. This depressed us so much that I didn't know what to say. Mommy told me to cheer up because she would help me to make a new one back in Taiwan, which comforted me a lot.
Back to Helsinki, we moved to Holiday Inn for one-night stay. The room was quite cozy for me. I washed my hair and my body again and again. It compensated me for the inconvenience of taking bath in Joensuu.

沒有留言: