星期一, 4月 13, 2009

Arctic Circle (April 12)

When the sun rose and the first sunlight pierced into our room, our eyes sparkled. Outside the windows, the earth was covered with SNOW! White was the only color we could see! As soon as we got out of the train, all of the children, including me, rushed into the snow. We stepped on the snow, jumped on the snow and attacked each with the snow! We, people from subtropical areas, never see so much snow and ice around us! That's why we couldn't help ourselves! I think this is the most exciting moment today! We got across the ARCTIC CIRCLE already! In the photos, it's Santa Claus Village! All of us took pictures with the Santa. Besides, reindeer took us hanging around with a snow sledge! The most touching thing is that my mother and I wrote postcards to my father in Taiwan. Both of us selected a special card to express our blessings and missing to him.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

勁捷:看到你的部落格那麼充實,曾老師認為此
行你一定收獲不少,希望對你的往後學習上一定會有更多的協助.